Completing the Aspects of Interference quest in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer will reward you with a new Stasis Aspect based on your character class.
- How to complete Aspects of Interference in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
- Known bugs in the Aspects of Interference quest
- Rewards for completing Aspects of Interference in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
How to complete Aspects of Interference in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
Before embarking on this quest, you need to have acquired all other Stasis Aspects.
You will also need the Salvation’s Grip exotic grenade launcher.
To begin this quest, talk to the Exo Stranger, who will task you with finding and destroying Entropic Shards around Kell’s Rising on Europa. There are six of these shards to find in total, but fortunately they all lie along an easy-to-follow path. A waypoint marker should point you in the direction of the next one if you get lost.
Destroy each Shard with the Salvation’s Grip as you find them.
The sixth and final Shard turns up in a suspiciously arena-like area. Sure enough, destroying it summons a wave of Vex enemies for you to fight off before you can progress.
Once they’re dispatched, your next objective is to complete a Heroic Exo Challenge. The nature of the challenge will depend on when in the season you play this quest, but naturally you’ll want to pack all your best gear to attempt this one.
After clearing the challenge, head to the Ziggurat to collect the Aspect of Interference.
Known bugs in the Aspects of Interference quest
Since Season of the Splicer launched yesterday, there have been numerous reports of players unable to complete the Aspects of Interference quest due to suspected bugs.
One bug occurs when new Entropic Shards fail to spawn after the player destroys earlier ones.
Thanks to Reddit user u/TechSwag, we’ve been able to identify a potential work-around. Keep the Salvation’s Grip equipped, and even if they waypoint markers fail to spawn, the shards should appear if you continue to follow the path.
Furthermore, some players reported waypoint markers for Entropic Shards spawning in late or only when they approached the shard’s location, so keep an eye out for that.
Other reported glitches fail to trigger the next stage of the mission after the first objective is completed, or prevent you from picking the quest back up if you attempt to restart it at the kiosk. Unfortunately we haven’t learned of any work-arounds for these issues yet, but we’ll update you if we do.
Rewards for completing Aspects of Interference in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
The exact Stasis Aspect reward you receive is based on your character’s class:
- Titans receive the Diamond Lance: Shatter or defeat targets with Stasis abilities to create a Stasis Lance. Throw the lance to freeze targets on impact or slam the lance to the ground to freeze targets in a small area.
- Warlocks receive Glacial Harvest: Freezing targets creates Glacial Shards around the frozen targets. Higher tier combatants create more shards.
- Hunters receive Touch of Winter: Your Glacier, Duskfield, and Coldsnap grenades have enhanced functionality. Glacier adds a Stasis crystal and changes the formation; Duskfield increases slow-field size and creates a small Stasis crystal on impact; Coldsnap Seeker travels further, faster, and chains one additional time.
Once collected, they can be viewed and equipped under the Stasis sub-class menu.
Note that you only need to complete the full quest with one class. You should be able to visit the Ziggurat with other classes and pick up the variant Aspects straight away.
For more on Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer, check out our guide on everything we know about the new season so far.
The post Destiny 2: Aspects of Interference | How to get Glacial Harvest and other Stasis Aspects appeared first on VG247.